Demon the glasses thief!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

damanta

A little while ago I was playing with my chinnies & giving them their nightly treat of oats. They get extremely lovey after, grooming me and sitting on me, basically being adorable little fluffballs. My mother came over and Demon started grooming her, then stopped and stared at her for a minute. He then jumped up onto her shoulder, grooming the hair around her face. After a minute of this, he grabbed her glasses and BOOKED it. I couldn't stop laughing, it was hysterical. He steals the water bottle holder occasionally but that I never expected. Anyone else have little thieves?

i have a little thief! ruby always steals things from me! shes stolen my razor, tweezers, contact case, earrings, and necklaces!

Rhino is constantly stealing the little pink hand broom i use to sweep his shelves. i don't know if it's because it's plastic (Rhino is a plastic addict!) or because it's pink (he despises pink, won't touch a wood chew if it's dyed pink, lol).

your story of Demon stealing your mom's glasses reminds me of this cute little parrot at my niece's birthday party recently. we had a mini zoo come in with some different animals (including a hairless guinea pig!), and this one lil parrot was absolutely taken with my brother in law, and his glasses! lol.

Lol that is so cute! My Bella always tries to steal my necklace any time she is close enough, but it is attached to me so she can't take it lol

That's so cute, I would have cracked up too. :D
Henry is a terrible little thief, he likes to steal my socks and hide them in his 'den' under my bed, I have to retrieve them after playtime. Books are another favourite, he'll attempt to drag off ones bigger than he is. He did take my own glasses once, I took them off intending to clean them and foolishly put them down a second, when I looked back they were gone. Took me ages to find them since I don't see at all well without them, and he wasn't telling where he'd taken them, I'm sure he thought I was very funny clumsily searching. He hasn't yet been quite cheeky enough to take them right off my face though!

Chinchy takes the occasional cat toy that he runs across, which is funny because Verde never plays with her toys (she prefers the packaging they come in, lol). He likes the little tag on them, and once I see that he has it, I'll try and take it back from him, but he'll carry it around in his mouth.

Pudge always tries to eat my necklace, and I'm always scared she's going to break it. She also tries to take away my zipper pulls whenever I wear a jacket.

Latest posts

Back