Delilah is such a love!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crys12065

she is such a sweetie, when I went to get her the lady put on gloves to remove her from the cage, I can not imagine why! She has not once bitten me and is just the sweetest thing!!

Attachments

• fids_DSCF5010.jpg
    fids_DSCF5010.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 47
  • fids_DSCF5020.jpg
    fids_DSCF5020.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 48
  • fids_DSCF5029.jpg
    fids_DSCF5029.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 55
  • fids_DSCF5032.jpg
    fids_DSCF5032.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 53
  • fids_DSCF5025.jpg
    fids_DSCF5025.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 45
She's too cute! I loovee her fleece!! And I love the name Delilah!! ♥

Gloves?????? She is adorable! Congrats on your beautiful girl!!:thumbsup:

Yes gloves! She said she was a chicken so had to use gloves and chased the poor baby all over the cage!

But Delilah has been with me over 5 months and never once bitten me! She is such a little sweetie pie!

Thank you everyone! I really love her sooo much! Never knew about chins until this year and now can not imagine my life without her!

Aww what a sweetie pie! Everyone's admiring the fleece, but all I can see is that pathetic looking hanging toy. I'm going to have to send you some more drilled hay cubes so you can re-fill it for her ;-)

Aww what a sweetie pie! Everyone's admiring the fleece, but all I can see is that pathetic looking hanging toy. I'm going to have to send you some more drilled hay cubes so you can re-fill it for her ;-)

LOL!! I know she loves that thing! Actually can you add a couple of those toys to my order? I totally forgot about that!

Back