Dead Chinchilla??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the day I walked in to find Topaz stretched out on his shelf. I poked him and he didn't move and was stiff to the touch. I opened the cage door,and he didn't move. With tears in my eyes, I reached in to scoop him out of the cage and he suddenly jumped up cacking at me! I screamed as I clutched my heart (not an exaggeration).....He was fine.

Reminds me of one of my goldfish that was about to be "buried at sea" aka toilet flush on several occassions.I had him netted and on the way to the burial grounds at least three times before he would spring back to life and be fine.He lived >5 years.

When you think you've seen it all! I think I would have had a heart attack if I had walked in on him and seen him in that position!!! What a stinker!!!

I would flip if I saw my chinnie do this and probably give her a heart attack because I would be freaking out so much!!!! I learn things every day about Chins!! Thank you for sharing!!

Back