Darn! Price of the CS went up!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sdo9396

I just happened to be "window" shopping on quality cages website and saw that the Chin Spin 15" went up in price! It is currently $70 rather than the previous $63. This stinks...eventually, when chinny number two (I'm getting her next week) reaches her 6 month mark, I will have to buy another one.. :duh:

I just happened to be "window" shopping on quality cages website and saw that the Chin Spin 15" went up in price! It is currently $70 rather than the previous $63. This stinks...eventually, when chinny number two (I'm getting her next week) reaches her 6 month mark, I will have to buy another one.. :duh:

Wow.. I believe they were $52 each when I bought my first 3, and I was going to buy 2 more the other week and forgot.. they were definitely $58 just a few weeks ago. :hammer:

wow, dang it!

I was just looking at chin spins recently and they were still $63. Guess I should have just bought them. :p Tribble and Tia are only 5 months old so I can wait a little bit. Plus they have a wheel in their playpen that keeps them occupied when they are out.

Go hunting on your craigslist. It might pay off. I found 2 chin spins once for just $25 each! I ran, not walked, when I seen those prices!

Believe me Christine, I STALK craigslist for chinnie supplies!! lol sort of like a daily habit, check CnH, check e-mail, check CL....I did find a good deal on a FN 141 though! only $60 for a used one and only had to travel 15 mins to get it :)

Latest posts

Back