Daenerys is Home :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrea

My husband and I picked up Daenerys today and I just want to say thank you again to Mish and Cheryl!! She is settling in nicely...I am trying not to harass her too much but it's hard because she's so darn cute!!! Here are a few photos I took quickly...of course there will be more to come :)

In the bed Christine made...
dani2.jpg

Sitting next to her cuddle buddy from Annie...
dani.jpg

Approaching me while I'm taking photos...
dani3.jpg

She has a really interesting tail...very light colored! It'll be neat to see how she changes over the next year.

I might eventually get her a cagemate but I will not be introducing her to the trio. I don't want to play with fire on that one!

Anyway, back to staring at her... :p

I like how her cuddle buddy is almost bigger than she is. She's beautiful!

Thank you! She is so sweet...I love how they all have their own personality!

She's gorgeous! Love the name too, I want to name my next animals after Daenerys' dragons.

It was no trouble at all. I'm glad she's finally home and settling down now rather than being trucked all over the place. And thanks to you Andrea for the cookies! =D

I'm glad you are enjoying the cookies, Mish!! And yes she is VERY spoiled...I was kind of unsure about housing her by herself but so far so good...I know as long as she gets attention that she will be fine, and that won't be a problem!

Yep! I just love that eb gene, LOL! But maybe the next little lady will be an eb white...we'll see ;)

Latest posts

Back