Cutest thing ever!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laluvschins

Okay so Im wondering if any of you guys have experienced this...sometimes when I put my fingers in the cage one of my chin will take his little hands and touch my fingers and nibble them while he is sitting on his hind legs as he scoots up to my fingers as close as he can. I cant really explain the behavior except a chicken about to lay on her nest. Its like he cant get close enough to my fingers and the way he scoots up to my hand is incredibly cute! I cant hardly stand it when he does this because it is one of the cutest things I have ever experienced and the way he just barely nibbles my fingers so soft, its like he is trying to bury my fingers in his stomach. I hope I explained the visual so you guys can picture this, kindof hard to describe but I had to ask if any of you all have experienced your chin doing this insane cute behavior??:)

My toffee does that too! I know what u mean, sometimes she grabs my fingers and pull it towards her tummy, as if she wants to hug them. She also does the walking on hind legs and pulling my hands closer to her thing, it is the cutest thing ever, only Toffee does it out of my 4 chins, wonder what that means.

Daisy and my babies do that too. It means you're 'family' and they've bonded with you :)
It took 7 months for daisy to do that with me :) they consider you family!! Congrats!!!

Yes my Gustavo does the same thing and I think its so cute, I also read somewhere that when your chinchilla does this, its his or her way of grooming you, I love it

Back