Cute Video- Guilty Dog

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super cute. I saw that on FB recently and laughed because my dog does this exact thing! The funny part is, all you have to say is "What did you do?!" in a stern voice and he looks guilty-- whether he did anything wrong or not!

Hahaha, that's a weird reaction with the teeth and all. But maybe it's not weird, I don't own dogs.

"Denver...Denver--you won't look at me!!" --> favorite part. I could almost see the tears welling up in the guy's eyes. Why, Denver, WHY?!?!?

I knew it was the second dog the second I saw him because he's such a fatty!!

I love the face he gave. Bad Denver! He's really cute. I love that he has a penalty box.

That nervously wagging tail was a dead giveaway!!! That is one of the cutest/funniest animal videos I have ever seen!!!

Hehhe. My family lab use to do the same face minus the teeth grin. Nose down, slanty eye, ears back. It was too funny! i love that video.

Hahaha, that's a weird reaction with the teeth and all. But maybe it's not weird, I don't own dogs.

My doberman smiles like that. It's hilarious. I know a golden that smiles also.

The half hearted guilty tail wag is what ALWAYS gives my dog away, along with the shameful "look down at the floor real slow and sad" look. :laughitup:

LOL I love this video!! I saw it at work a week or so ago, my coworker and I were cracking up!

Back