Cute pics!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Olallie

< i poopz in herez
Some pictures of my rosco and lalita

Rosco tasting his cage
CIMG4258.jpg

Little Fatty Lalita
CIMG4254.jpg

CIMG4246.jpg

CIMG4243.jpg

Treat for me???
CIMG4257.jpg

The first one and the sleeping one are so cute!

Great pictures.

They are so pretty. It's so funny when they steal something and they hop away with it in their mouths and they look like little kangaroos. Pip was notorious for stealing stuff and running off with it, and one time he stole the tea bag that was on a string right out of my cup and dragged it all through the living room on the carpet before I could finally catch him.

They are so pretty. It's so funny when they steal something and they hop away with it in their mouths and they look like little kangaroos. Pip was notorious for stealing stuff and running off with it, and one time he stole the tea bag that was on a string right out of my cup and dragged it all through the living room on the carpet before I could finally catch him.

I have a little spoon which I use for their supplement and it is forever getting snatched out of my hands!

Cute pics! I love the bottle cap one too! Kunya hasn't tried this yet, but I am sure he will!

Latest posts

Back