Cute pic of my grumpy cat

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maia

Forever Weird
Our cat (it's really my bf's cat because she doesn't like me much) never really is the cuddle with me or sit on my lap and be petted type. She actually been known to growl at me if I sit too close to her, little brat.

My bf caught her trying to make herself into a blanket for me the other day though. So now I wonder if she is only nice to me if I am unconscious. :neener: Excuse my roots, I did my color later that night!!

Attachments

• HPIM2419.jpg
    HPIM2419.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 152
ROFLOL. Was it cold in the house. Looks like she was seeking out some body heat. It it wasn't cold maybe she likes you just a bit more than you think.

p.s. Loooove your hair. :thumbsup:

She is a big cat too, lol! I have one that hates me as long as the fiance is around. But If it's just me home, I'm the center of attention! It's like he thinks of me as a replacment when my fiance isn't there I guess! lol cute cat!!!

I live with one like that: don't you dare touch her; *she'll* touch *you* when she finds you worthy. For quite a while Cleo (aka B!%@#^ Cat) would wait until I'd settled down for bed, climb under the blankets, and park her butt in the arches of my feet. If I woke up to talk to her or pet her, she'd stalk off in a huff. :D The joys of cats...

Back