Cute or pathetic beggars, you decide...

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragonflye

I started a 365 photography project last month, so I am supposed to take and post at least one picture per day. So you know there will be chins in the mix and I thought I'd share a few with you guys...

Today, as I was taking photos in the chin room, I came upon these shady characters, affectionately known as the pirates (the one eyed wonders)...

Attachments

• Chins and Dragons 016-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 016-1.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 116
  • Chins and Dragons 017-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 017-1.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Chins and Dragons 019-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 019-1.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 105
  • Chins and Dragons 020-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 020-1.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 98
Such sad little beggars. Nikki they need more loves. :D I just love noses sticking out of cages.

If they push just a leeeeeeeeeeeetle harder, freedom is in their grasp!

Awwww! Not pathetic...adorable! I love it when they smoosh up on the cage for attention :)

This is one of my rescue boys Moby, he is too proud to beg for anything...

and Storm... a chin fairy violet... :thumbsup:

Attachments

• Chins and Dragons 012-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 012-1.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Chins and Dragons 015-1.JPG
    Chins and Dragons 015-1.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I'm in love with Moby! :heart:

Moby is a beautiful dark standard with a nice white belly. His story is that he had a mate and a baby boy and both of them died within days of each other. His previous owner decided he didn't want Moby anymore after the other two passed and mentioned it to my vet (he wanted to leave him there). I am friends with the vet tech who works there and she called me....the rest is history... Moby is handsome, but he is only 500ish grams and has quite the "Napoleon complex".

Thanks for the nice comments, I'm sure you guys will be seeing pics more often. Got plenty of babies to show...:dance3:

Pretty pretty chins! (I think I may have met one of the pirates at nationals one year....? Or am I imagining things?)

Back