Current UK Suppliers?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spodumena

I wondered if anyone has any advice on where to get chinchilla accessories in the UK currently? I have done a fair bit of poking around online and on this forum but a lot of the links are now broken or now go to completely different websites. It's so frustrating because it looks like there are *loads* of really great suppliers/crafters in the US/Canada, but the shipping fees would be ridiculous for things as bulky as wooden houses... :hair:

I've found and already ordered from chinchillas2shop.co.uk, which is really great for toy parts/wood treats etc. But i am looking for things like safe wooden houses / hay racks / ledges.

My boys currently have 2 nest boxes from Pets At Home, but I am *not* keen on them and want to get them out of there once I find a suitable replacement. I wish I was craftier, but I don't think I trust myself to make a safe kiln-dried pine house for them that won't fall apart the second they hop on top of it.

Anyone else in the UK who has found good safe chinchilla-furniture out there? Help!

Latest posts

Back