Cuddle Buddy Stuffing

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragongirl653

Momma to Many ^_^
I've seen a lot of people who have cuddle buddies for their chins. What are they stuffed with? I want to make Ozzy one out of Fleece but i don't know if there is anything special they are stuffed with.

I think when i was reading some other posts about making the pillows and stuff that people were stuffing them with fleece or old tshirts.

I think when i was reading some other posts about making the pillows and stuff that people were stuffing them with fleece or old tshirts.

Old T-shirts would not be a good idea. If the chin ever ripped the item open they could get an impaction from chewing the tshirts. You had it right the first time, fleece on the outside, fleece on the inside. :thumbsup:

What is a cuddle buddy? I am wondering if this is something I should have for my chin?

Cuddle buddies are little pillows for them to snuggle up with. They say they're good to have for single chins. Some people make them shaped like little chins :)

What a great idea! Now I'm going to have to figure out how to make one so my chin wont be lonely

Latest posts

Back