CSI stuff, games, etc for party?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pricklesnquills

Hey everyone!

I'm getting ready to have a CSI themed murder mystery dinner party and need some more ideas. Oh, one thing to keep in mind is the party will consist of mostly 14-19 year olds. Also, I am not talking about a CSI tv-show theme, just CSI. Here are my questions:

1. Anyone have any good ideas for games that would go will with this theme? I have only thought of Mafia and Killer, but would love more ideas!

2. Does anyone know where I could find that CSI yellow tape? I would prefer not to have to order it online, as the party is in a few days.

I think that's it for now!
Thanks,
Emily

Can't think of games but you can get huge rolls of caution tape at home depot
hope others have good game ideas! Sounds like fun

Game ideas:
~Got access to a microscope? "Guess the evidence" with some premade slides of a human hair, some dust off the window sill, crumbs of bread, whatever you can think of to put in them, and the most correct guesses wins a door prize of some kind.
~ You could also do a trivia game based on the crimes from the show. i.e.: What was unique about the victims in the Minatures murders? They were almost always put in the model in the exact place and position in which they died in reality.
~ Considering some of the... personalities involved, I'd be tempted to do something with those beloved bugs *shudder* but I can't think of anything specific.
~ Scavenger hunt through the house/party location for the stuff you'd need to commit "the perfect crime": duct tape, black garbage bags, bleach, black light, rubber gloves, vacuum cleaner, etc.

hmmmm *thinking of things I do in the lab when I'm bored*
Who can blow up their latex glove the biggest in 20 seconds?? (Any longer than 20seconds and guests might pass out lol).

heheheh and there's always the board game "Cluedo" if you're really stuck...

oh and "operation" might work too....'cept you rename it "autopsy" lol

-It won't say "CSI" but you can buy "Caution" tape at hardware stores since contractors use it to rope off areas.

-Scavenger hunts

-large Fingerprints painted/drawn on balloons

-Pretend the party is like the vacation in "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie. All the guests were invited because they are suspects in a murder. Give each guest an character and alibi when they come in, and unfold more details of the murder as the party goes on.

Latest posts

Back