Crysta's Critter Cookies.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Diva Chins

Well, I figured I'd post this thread for anyone who's curious as to how chins like them...
More than life it's self!
When I first got them, Crysta had also included some toys. Now, Doof is never one to turn down a toy, but REFUSED to put down her cookie to even take the toy from me. That is a shocker!
I also ordered a few for my buddy Sarah's pig pig, Crysta did a special batch to make them guinea pig safe =] After she gets them and tries them out, I'll be sure to let everyone know what she says, she just had a baby about a week ago so her life is a litte hectic right now =P
Anyone else who has bought any can post how they like it here too, I'm interested to see the different reactions! I'm starting to get 'cookie burn' from getting them swiped from my hands too quickly, haha.

Is that ess cookies? i dont know the name but is it like essentia? i absoulutely love when i buy something from someone and they include few sticks or a toy. i have only had one person do it but it brightens my day and makes me happy that we all have a chin bond

Is that ess cookies? i dont know the name but is it like essentia? i absoulutely love when i buy something from someone and they include few sticks or a toy. i have only had one person do it but it brightens my day and makes me happy that we all have a chin bond

Yeah it's Essentia. I don't think she commonly does it, she might though, it's worth asking! I'd ordered 11 lbs of PANR and ordered chin cookies and loofah slices and she couldn't fit in the extra pound so she included a little something extra ;) She's also coming out with toys here soon, gave me a prototype and Doof LOVED IT!

Man if she sold mazuri i would so order some!!!!!! i have every intention on buying the cookies though. they look like there a pretty good buy

Can you please post a link to her site if she has one. If not please tell me how to make contact.

:apple::wow::thumbsup:
That's what my chins thought of her cookies :dance3:
Oh and she did add a few sticks for the boys to enjoy, I thought that was a nice touch.

Back