critter nation pans

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought bass pans for the CN cage, they ended up being a very slight fraction of an inch too large to pass the hinges of the door. So sad ended up being a waste of money :(
I'm probably a minority who had this issue but I would suggest making sure you measure the exact clearance of your CN before ordering the bass pans. They can adjust the size on request if it is different than the dimensions on their page.

For the record I have the 162 double unit, the hinges still stick out even with the doors open as wide as they possibly go.

I bought bass pans for the CN cage, they ended up being a very slight fraction of an inch too large to pass the hinges of the door. So sad ended up being a waste of money :(
I'm probably a minority who had this issue but I would suggest making sure you measure the exact clearance of your CN before ordering the bass pans. They can adjust the size on request if it is different than the dimensions on their page.

For the record I have the 162 double unit, the hinges still stick out even with the doors open as wide as they possibly go.

I take the doors off to get my pans in and out of my FNs and put them in on an angle. Hope that makes sense.

I also take the doors off and if the hinges still get in the way, I do as Shooper mentioned above in her post.

I just slide mine in above the hinges to on my critter nation.

I bought my pans and critter nation , last month and they fit perfect. Just have to put them in at an angle first.

Back