Critter/ Ferret Nation Cage

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ice Empress

Hello everybody! I have decided to buy either a Critter or Ferret Nation cage and I'm only going to have one daughter. Is the single unit big enough for one chin or should I just buy the double? Space is a little tight in my new housing but I have barely enough room in front of a built in desk for my future precious' cage. Money isn't an issue. The videos I have seen on YouTube suggest the double model is two singles put together and appear quite spacious. I welcome all advice, thank you kindly.

The single unit would be fine for one. If you plan to get more than one, the double will be a better bet. FYI www.ferret.com is having a spring sale on ferret and critter nation cages.

You can always buy an add on level to make it a two level cage, just so you know, but the double is usually cheaper than the two separate pieces.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you so much I appreciate your quick and through reply and for telling me about the sale!

Latest posts

Back