Crisis averted!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilPintoBean

Lovin' da Chinnies!
What a night!! My fiance and I went out with some friends of ours tonight. When we got home Pinto Beans cage door (bottom half of FN142), was WIDE OPEN:hair:!!! I was freaking out... figured she would crawl under bed first... found her first urine spot there... but couldn't find Pinto!! :cry3:
I was looking in my closet, and pulled out my hamper and saw a tail. She was hiding behind the heating duct that runs thru my closet. It took us about 10 minutes to find her... and boy was I lucky that she was ok and wasn't out for more then a couple hours (at the most!):wacko:

Glad you found her safe and sound. I know it seems like you can't leave the cage door open, but I think it's happened to many of us.

I have had this happen to me before. one time the door got caught on the fleece and when one of the girls bounced off it popped right open(or so I assume.) The thing is I have 4 girls in that FN. All of them decided to have a party. I couldnt find one of them for almost 12 hours. She was sleeping behind our furnace! We had to take out the medicine cabinat on the other side of the wall to get her to come out. Ah, the things we do for our fur babies! Now They have their own room so that if they escape they cant go anywhere but under their cage!

Back