• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

couple of chins

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamlite

I have a few breeding and few pet quality chins looking for homes.

3 yr old beige female, proven, out of musser lines, good sized (700 grams) $75
3 yr old beige female, proven, easy breeder, kits are growing out a little slower than I like, may do better with a different male, great color, $75
10 month old beige female, a bit small for age (560 grams), out of above female, shown 2nd place, was docked for size but good color and coat $125
6 month old beige female, full sister to above, also smallish for age (480 grams), she is caged with her sister and they get along great! $125
2 yr old homo beige pink white female, pet only! She is very friendly and loves to be held, $125
3 yr old pink white male, proven, just don't have any females for him, 615 grams, bred by oil city chins, $125

May be interested in trades. I can meet within reason or for gas costs. I will work on pictures later.

Last edited:
3 yr old beige female, proven, out of musser lines, good sized (700 grams) $75
7 month old beige female, full sister to above, also smallish for age (480 grams), she is caged with her sister and they get along great! $125
3 yr old pink white male, proven, just don't have any females for him, 615 grams, bred by oil city chins, $125
Adding rescued standard grey male, about 7 yrs old, gets along with other males, $50

7 month old beige female, smallish for age (480 grams), $125

Adding a pair of young males. 11 month old standard and 8 month old ebony. 240 for both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back