Could someone look at my website

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't sure if you just meant generally or content, so I just did a general look through and commented on what it looked like.

Didn't have a chance to check that all the links were valid, but here are a couple issues I saw as I perused:

1) On the "What to Consider" page, the text was showing up huge and had almost no space between lines...not like the other text at all...

2) On the "Nutrition" page, the word "three" in the first paragraph is partially covered. Also, the header "Pellets" is tabbed in whereas the other headers are not. The header "Treats" is bolded and unlike the other headers.

3) On the "Contact Us" tab, there are "<br>" code on each line

Overall, I would like to see more pictures of what you are talking about in the written content. ie, when you talk about cages, show pics of cages....feed, pics of feed....but definitely more chin pics!

Lastly, on the Home page, it would be nice to say something about the purpose of the webpage, introduction, or what visitors will find there.... ;)

"You should take your Chinchilla to a reputable exotic's breeder every year for an annual checkup."

i caught this and i think you meant vet not breeder..just a thought :)

They also don't require huge cages. Seeing chins in huge cages makes pet owners happy, but it is not a necessity.

You are clearly new to chins and are asking some very basic questions on the forum (dust and treats, I honestly don't think you know enough about chinchillas to be hosting a website giving information on chinchilla care.

I'm going to have to agree with Meanie. It's a great idea. The more informational websites we have out there the better, but you need to fill it with GOOD information. :)

Look around the site, read the FAQ's sections, and learn more before posting and finishing your site. And please, don't send me a private message. If you have something to say you can post it right here on the open forum.

Weird Ad

I would just like to say that I am sorry if anybody went on my site and say an ad for Chinchilla Pelts with the pelts pictured. I just want to let everybody know that it was not my ad and that I plan on upgrading to a webs premium account to remove all ads completely. I have also reported the ad to Google so that it won't show up on my site again. :cry3:

Latest posts

Back