concerned...please.read

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither of my two liked to be grabbed, so I never did. Demon was purchased as a male at a petstore that I used to work at and was sold to me by someone I trusted. I never got a good look at down there until Friday, when I realized she was not a male. I had actually thought the other was a male(that I had 2 males), although sold as a female by someone less than reputable, but I confirmed that she is also a definite girl. I had a feeling people would see that and be confused but I really wasn't interested in typing all of that out while she was in need of so much care. I realize I may seem less than responsible for that oversight, but that was the only thing I was lax about. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the kind thoughts, everyone.

No no, you don't seem less responsible at all, it definitely wasn't the important part of this thread, I just got a little mixed up.

I'm sorry for your loss, I think you are a great chin owner that tried her hardest with the resources at hand.

I'm sorry for your loss. My guinea pig just recently passed away from the same thing. I don't believe the vet gave me the right medicine, advice, or maybe the even wrong diagnosis ether. A lot of people laughed at me for taking my guinea pig to the vet, but most people just don't understand how a small rodent can become a big part of your life. I hope all else is going well for you.

Latest posts

Back