Color?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muzzyj

ChinParent
So this is my trouble maker. Excuse the poop she decided to throw out of her cage while I was at work. I thought she was a standard till I joined here...now I'm not sure. Shes really light compared to most standards. She has pink ears, dark eyes with blue iris (idk if all have blue iris), and a white belly. See Pics.

Please excuse my post work hair...and if these pictures aren't good enough let me know. She was being a brat.

Attachments

• SAM_0094.jpg
    SAM_0094.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 68
  • SAM_0093.jpg
    SAM_0093.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 63
  • SAM_0092-1.jpg
    SAM_0092-1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 62
how does your chin do on carpet? assuming that where u let her out.
I dont have any, but i always figure they would spend more their time trying eat it, as mine try to eat everything else

When I used to let my chins out for playtime in a room that had carpeting, they left it alone. There was plenty of chin stuff for them to play with or do for them to be bothered with the carpet. Also, I don't let my chins have more than an hour of out of cage playtime, most of the time it's just a half hour.

She's only known carpets so she doesnt seem distracted by them. She's too busy trying to eating the walls.

Latest posts

Back