Clear Mascara

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mishellyshel

Chin Slave
I know this is totally random...........BUT does anyone else here use clear mascara?? I use is everyday just to give my lashes a little gloss. I found that unless I used the hardcore waterproof, it would usually wear off a bit and make me look like I had super dark circles.
The only brand I have found was Maybelline, which I am fine with. But was just wondering if anyone else uses it and if they knew of other brands.

I don't remember what brand it is.. but great lash(?) makes a clear mascara. I don't use it on my lashes haha, but I use just a dab of it on my eyebrows sp they don't go all unruly as opposed to crazy & dull looking.

I think both rimmel (you can get it at target) & max factor make pretty good clear mascaras though too!

I use Great Lash too, it is Maybelline. I have a brown and black of the same brand. I haven't tried anything else of the clear variety though.

That's what I thought, wasn't sure though.

btw I'm glad I made a whole lot of sense up there. I should really proof read my posts hahaha

I looked when I was at the pharmacy for clear because I get the dark circles too-- raccoon eyes--ugh!! I don't use it that often but now I am going to look @ Target--thanks for reminding me!! My mom says that my mascara runs because I use so many moisturizers on my face- but I don't know if taht is why or not.

I use to wear clear mascara for the sole purpose of getting the eye shadow off my eyelashes. :rofl: And it also just gave my eyes a little more "pop" without the massive "pop" they get from black mascara. :)

I have ridiculously long eyelashes that get into little knots in the corners then sometimes get infected, so I really like the clear stuff cause it keeps them separated and out of each others way :p

I also use a lot of moisturizers and anything to take away dark circles, so everytime i wear the basic black, i guess the constant batting of my eyelashes wears off and makes my dark circles darker, which is why i switched to clear! I love the stuff. I do have to buy it often because you can see all the flecks of makeup in the tube (like if I wear black on the weekends or eye shadow). I am going to target today so I will check to see if Rimmel or max factor is available if maybelline isnt.

On the subject of mascara... does anyone know where to get the 'redhead' mascara?
I have red hair and blond eyelashes. It looks a little strange when I put on black mascara. I know avon had some a while back, but it was always on backorder.

I never heard of red head mascara but that is probably cause im not a redhead! Why not try the clear?? I went to target tonight and the maybelline great lash is the only clear one they had. which is fine its what ive been using. $3.99 for a tube.

I never heard of red head mascara but that is probably cause im not a redhead! Why not try the clear?? I went to target tonight and the maybelline great lash is the only clear one they had. which is fine its what ive been using. $3.99 for a tube.
I want to add some colour to my eyelashes, but black is just too dark. Clear mascara makes it look like I just got out of the pool or something.

I want to add some colour to my eyelashes, but black is just too dark. Clear mascara makes it look like I just got out of the pool or something.
try a light brown mascara. They have different shades of black & brown in pretty much every type & brand!

Latest posts

Back