Clay charms

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zie

I love sculpey clay, and I know I ain't the only one here who fiddles with it. Anyone else make silly little fun stuff with sculpey? I drifted away from it for awhile, and decided to make some little things yesterday.

If you play around with clay, then show me yours! And gimme some more ideas on what to make. I'm gonna try and make just little chinchilla figures of most colors.

Here's some of the ones I made:

Chinchilla:
30w2qsi.png

Nintendo DS (making a stylus to go with it):
2vj4sol.png

iPod:
25ahysw.png

My fiance's Toshiba laptop:
11kcio1.png

And a strawberry ( I'm going to make a series of little foods and give them to my grandmother :3 )
au9z7k.png

Zie make some cherry charms! I love cherries! I think you've done an incredible job with that clay! I'm not creative at all.

Those are all cute! I really love the strawberry! Your grandmother will love your gift I am sure.

I didn't make them, but I found a person on Etsy who made me some Polymar hedgehog charms. They're going in my wedding bouquet.

Yes, they're modeled after my actual hedgehogs - the albino is Kismet, the light brown is Hemi and the two darker brown ones are Cuda and Vette.

Attachments

• hedgehog.jpg
    hedgehog.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 90
Zie make some cherry charms! I love cherries! I think you've done an incredible job with that clay! I'm not creative at all.

I was actually making some cherries just now. xD

And thank you guys. :3

And Courtney, those little Hedgehogs are too cute. xD

love the strawberry! deffinitly make cherrys! hehehe and post pics of course!

Latest posts

Back