Clarice & Momma the chunkers

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StevieP

These two are just plain fat. Look at all the rolls and sagging! Clarice is 860g and Momma is 870g!

Clarice:
35906961.jpg

Momma:
43268821.jpg

Clarice:
95288133.jpg

Hello Clarice...
45996810.jpg

Momma:
98206952.jpg

Oh you better let them out or Clarice will Silence of the Lambs all over you, LOL! They are both just big framed girls. :p Gorgeous, big framed girls!

That first picture of Clarice is so cute. I love sleepy babies! They are not fat. They are well loved and very pretty.

it's a wonder those fatties can even stand up lol! I love them both! Squishy goodness for sure!

The first picture and the squissshhh one of Clarice are really really cute.

Do you say "Hello, Clarice..." every time you walk by the cage?? I would most definitely do that, I can picture it becoming a wicked funny habit.

The first picture and the squissshhh one of Clarice are really really cute.

Do you say "Hello, Clarice..." every time you walk by the cage?? I would most definitely do that, I can picture it becoming a wicked funny habit.

Either I say "Hello Clarice" or "Hello little girl" in the same voice as Hannibal. Kinda wierd... I'll admit it.:hilarious:

I love Clarice's fat rolls under her arms when she stands on her back legs! Very pretty ladies you have there.

She gets those from her daddy (not me LOL, her real daddy)

Latest posts

Back