Christmas for your chins?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to buy a gift package from chinchillas 2 shop, which is basically a UK version of chinchilla city.
snowbags.gif

Its £5.99. It includes
Blueberry pack, mulberry stick bundle, manzanita and mulberry coin mix (some have manzanita sticks in too) yucca piece, loofah slice, 2 bamboo tubes, apple wood cob, vine moon, coloured coco ball, banana ball, large vine wreath, 5 lollisticks and a
suprise gift included
Complete with
cello bag (red or white) and gift tag
Im definitely buying that.

I got my guys stuff from 4 different places, (someone on form here, Chinchilla Park Place, Things for Wings, and FabricLand) and spend probably around $500 already, oops, lol. They got lots and lots of sticks, toys and toy parts, and new fleece so I can make new liners and hammocks with. More specifically for Christmas/Christmas decoration though I got them wooden trees, wooden stars, willow stars, willow bells, wooden angels and red and green colored things to decorate their cage.

Lol we have a bunch of spoiled chinnies! I'm planning on making a lot of kiln-dried pine and apple wood based toys, along with buying a few new hammocks online ;)

Latest posts

Back