Chloe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lauren_201

I haven't been here in a while, but I wanted to let those who remember me know that Chloe passed away last night at 12:26 AM. She passed away in my arms, she had been having problems with teeth points and on Monday she had her teeth filed. Then last night she bloated on me. I rushed her to an emergency vet she was given motility drugs via injection. The motility drugs were working as she had gut noises up until the end. The vets believe she had a severe reaction to the anestesia, which can happen up to 24 hours after they've been under. It happened so quickly. One moment she was fine then 3 hours later she was gone.

I am not doing very well. Those of you who know me know how much Chloe meant to me. She was my world. My best friend and love of my life. I loved her more than anything and I miss her terribly.

Chloe ~ I knew from the second I met you that you were going to be special. You stuck your little tiny nose thru the stupid holes in that petco enclosure wanting to say hi to me. You quickly stole my heart and the hearts of everyone who met you. You were such a good girl. No matter what happened you were a trooper. You were there for me when I had nothing left, and you loved me unconditionally like no one ever has. You were my baby girl, my very special little girl. I miss you terribly. I wish I could have saved you.... I tried so hard but you were ready to go. I begged you not to but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I love you so much and I'll see you again one day at the Rainbow Bridge.

055-8.jpg

122.jpg

005-30.jpg

Last edited:
I'm very sorry for your loss Lauren. Chloe was a beautiful girl.

What a beautiful chin. I am so very sorry for your loss Lauren.

Sleep well, Chloe.

I am so sorry for your loss Lauren. You guys had such a special bond. I will always remember Chloe and her fleece cube. May she rest in peace and watch over you from above.

I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure she knew how much she was loved and she will always be with you. Hang in there. Someday she will be back with you.

I am so very sorry. She looked like a very special and happy chin. She was very lucky to have spent her life with you.

What a beautiful dedication to a beautiful chin. I'm so so sorry for the loss of your precious girl. Rest in peace sweet girl and watch over your owner.

I'm so sorry. You sound like your relationship with Chloe was like mine with my baby girl. I'm sorry your baby died and that your hurting.

Back