Chloe

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caiti

So I know I've been really bad at keeping up with the forum lately. It really hit home when I realized I haven't posted a happy birthday on anyone's actual birthday in many months! I just don't have the time anymore! I recently got a full time job and am adjusting to working at a pace I haven't really ever before.

Chloe is still fantastic and makes me laugh all the time. I know you all love your pictures and me not having a reliable camera is a problem, but I gave it a shot. She's a little oily on her face since I was scritching her so much tonight!

1) Chloe being torn between her curiosity of the camera and her instinct to rrruuuunnnn.

2) This is what I see every morning when I'm spot cleaning her cage. I have to make sure she doesn't start eating my hair...

3) Scritchens!!

4) Cute shot with poofy tail.

5) Chloe's doing the flying nun ears on this one. Or she just wants to be left in peace. Hard to say which.

Attachments

• creeper2.jpg
    creeper2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 43
  • heythere.jpg
    heythere.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 41
  • scritchens3.jpg
    scritchens3.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 44
  • tail!.jpg
    tail!.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 44
  • flyingnun.jpg
    flyingnun.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 44
CONGRATS on the job Caiti!!!! What field are you working in? Chloe is cute as ever, glad to hear things are going so well!

Thanks guys! Yea, Chloe's pretty cute :D

Brittany--I got a job at a nearby vet hospital. All that advice (including yours) I got from my thread I posted a while back helped a bunch!! Everyone was awesome to help me out and I want to thank everyone who I talked to here about jobs. I love this forum!!!

Oh my goodness, how did I miss this thread. Chloe reminds me so much of my CJ :(... I think it's her ears but she's just stunning. I've missed her, glad she's doing well :)) and you too!

Hehe. Yea her ears are funny looking. If I pet her behind her ears she moves them forward and I did that a few moments before I took that picture! But her ears are huge on their own, too!

Back