chinworld exercise wheel??

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meiying

Chester & Jeffy
Any of you have Chinworld Exercise Wheel ($135)? http://www.chinworld.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CW030021&Category_Code=CW03

I see alot of members here got ChinSpin from QualityCage which costs $70.

Chinworld Wheel is doubled the price of ChinSpin, i mean, is the former one better in quality?? I mean these prices dont even count the shipping cost!:wacko:

I do, however,love the finishing of the ChinWorld wheel, it seems like it will last longer than ChinSpin, and it is very quiet...... but i will have a hard time convincing my boyfriend to get one for our chins:cry3:

I think most people are using Flying Saucers, Chin Spins, or Silver Surfers.

I didn't know about that wheel until the other day. Personally, I think it's a little up there in price. I wouldn't pay $135 when I get get others wheels which are just as good for less.

Hello,

I will actually be selling that wheel as well, I have spoken to the owner of that wheel and he has many benefits to the wheel. Once I receive one I will take video of my chins on it and also be showing it at the show in State College so that others can see the difference in this wheel and others. I also carry the ChinSpin, and I am working on making my own wheel as well.

Ordering from Chinworld is a buyer beware situation. Sometimes they send your stuff, sometimes they don't. Some people have waited 6 months just to get a confirmation email after they pay. Just something to consider.

On side note, that is a ridiculous price for a wheel. I would go with one of the other ones. Heck, you could almost buy 2!

I usually don't care about price, but 135.00 is just too stupid of a price for a wheel, even a faux leo braun.

I agree with the fact this wheel is way too expensive. It also does not look much different than any other wheels. I did not compare the dimensions, but I think it also has less running surface than the ChinSpin based on the picture. This could be a problem for some of the larger chins. I don't think a chinchilla cares about differences in wheels so long as they have something safe to run in. Then there's the fact that the $135.00 is before shipping so the total price might be quite a bit higher. Even with the ChinSpin it's about $100 by time you pay for shipping. That's a lot of money if you want one in each cage.

I would go with one of the other ones. Heck, you could almost buy 2!

You could almost buy 3! The silver surfer is only $50. Granted this wheel has a 1" wider running surface, and 4 mounting points instead of 3...

I will have one of these to show at the convention in PA in April so then people can see the difference from other wheels, if any. By then I should also have the one that I am working on as well.

Latest posts

Back