Chinworld.com users/future users

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teddykay

I am very, very unhappy with the husband and wife that own chinworld.com! My wonderful mother ordered me a bunch of stuff off their website for my birthday. The order included toys, cage accessories, ledges, hideaway house, a large cage and the recommended pliers to put the cage together, it was a very expensive order. It came in the mail on time, but the only things in the box were the few toys and accesories. My mom called wondering where the rest of the order was. The woman said that she forgot to send the cage and that her husband hurt his finger so he was unable to make the house and ledges, but would get it to us as soon as possible. We were a little annoyed but very understanding. Two weeks later the cage finally came (without the $20 pliers we paid for), but still no ledges or hideaway house. My mom has called and emailed them several times and she won't return any of our messages, she is completely ignoring us!!! It's been almost two months now and the lady already took the money out of my mom's credit card. So now my poor mom has to go through a fraud report to get her money back.

So this is just a warning for future, potential costumers of the site. I would consider a different website or store for your chinchilla needs!

Has anyone else had this kind of problem with them?:hair:

Long timers on here could have told you this would happen. From what I have been told they are not the most reputable place to buy from, and from personal/forum experience I can tell you they are not the most reputable people either.

Wow, how frustrating. :( I feel bad for you guys and your mom! I would hate to have to deal with all that.

Thank you for the warning.

Back