Chins music likes and dislikes.

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katie_2013

So, I'm pretty sure Eleanor isn't too fond of my newly found DubStep obsession. But she's fine with country, pop, and singer/songwriter stuff. What kinds of music do your chins like?

Ernie is fond of country. Like super fond of it! Its probably his favorite but he likes pop music as well if it is playing.

Also, try reading poetry or stories! Ernie goes crazy when I read him poetry that sounds nice and rhythmic. He wont stop squeeking when I do. :)

That's a good idea! Maybe there is a pandora station, so I can be lazy and not have to read it but listen to it?

all my chins are hardcore rocker chins. anything else and they give me the stink eye. guess like mom like chins lol

my male loves him some Avenged Sevenfold, and anything of the rock/metal/screamo genre. but he seems to be liking country nowadays too.
and my female loved country, but absolutely hated Taylor Swift. lol

My little guy actually loves a range from rock/metal to classical. Whatever suits his mood at the moment. But those three genres he'll go crazy for. <3

Mine seems to really like audio books. I play them while I work, and he has no opposing views anyway. :p

My husband is into American Idol, and the Voice. Trixie seems to prefer Idol..as she will sit and listen when it is on, pretty much ignores the Voice. She also likes the music on Dancing with the Stars. She is a HUGE fan of country as well..that music gets tail wags.

Sookie loves Rihanna, my old school spanish music and old school reggae music.. Everytime my husband and I play "we found love" she begins running around her cage like a mad woman and will sit, stare at me, and then start pop corning if i start dancing with her..

Sensi seems to only like reggae for right now

Musix

Our chins seem to like anything that's not cranked up to 11. Dubstep, metal, rock, classical, etc. I haven't found anything off-hand that they seem to detest, but after reading some of these replies, I'm heading off to test :p

- Aaron

I've always got a playlist with everything (except dubstep and super hardcore metal, blech) playing, and they seem to pay no attention to it. Really, they usually sleep right through it. It may be because it is always playing so they tune out of it, as I often do, but even when I first turn it on they don't even stop for a second.

Latest posts

Back