Chins grooming People

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Walker

Cincillà italiano!
Well, I'm crying laughing because Neve is assaulting me. She's jumping on my bed, and on my pillow..she then starts nipping my eye lashes, my eyelids, and my cheecks and stops when I am balling laughing.

I assume either I taste amazing or she thinks she's grooming me.

Your input? And who else has chins that do this..

All three of my boys groom me. Chico does every night, Gizmo most nights, and Beck less often.

Hahaha. She's grooming you. Shelly grooms me when I let her out for playtime.

Shoe grooms me as well, he also loves digging through my hair with his paws. Spooky just yesterday started grooming my eyebrows, haha.

My boy grooms me all the time! I hope that means he likes me, cause he doesn't try to groom anyone else! I love it, it's cute and tickles.

I have several boys that groom me..it's too funny! Roo loves to ride on my shoulder and will groom my eyebrows and hair all the time. :))

Tinkerbell will sit on my head and I get really suspicious as to what she's doing up there! I'm afraid if I let her stay there too long she'll give me a short haircut! I also have to wear socks around her because her constant nibbling on my toes is more than I can take! But she really does a good job at keeping my arm hair at just the right length, lol. They take such good care of us, don't they???

Annabelle is an expert at Chinnie manicures, but her pedicures give me the heebie jeebies! She loves to groom my husband the most, methodically nibbling on each and every finger.

ChiChi doesn't groom me (she's a grouchy pants), but her kits do!!! They are so friendly!! I think it's because we have handled them since birth.

Oh, Trixie is very god at her grooming skills. Expecially if I am reading or something and not paying her a lot of attention.

:wink2:

Back