Chins got the husband feeling jealous?;)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass7nova

Flufenes causes grins! ;)
My hubs and I got into a little scuffle after I got on him about leaving his dirty clothes outsie of the shower, not rinsing the dishes before putting them in the sink, etc...his rebuttle??? " How come the babies can fling poop out their cage,flip over their furiture,and throw hay all around without you getting mad or taking it out on them?!?" ... I had to laugh and so did he!:laughitup: He spoils the " babies" like you wouldn't believe!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1992[1].jpg
    IMG_1992[1].jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2010[1].jpg
    IMG_2010[1].jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2185[1].jpg
    IMG_2185[1].jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1947[1].jpg
    IMG_1947[1].jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 52
lolol too funny.
the joke in my house hold is that my man is the messiest pet i have. im just glad he doesnt fling poo as well.

:laughitup:
Oh my gosh that is so funny!
On another note.....my chin room cages are cleaner then my husbands shower right now. IMO he needed to do more of the chore load around this place and I quit cleaning his shower. :sick:

So good luck girls getting the men to "chore up"

Hehe too funny!

Last night when I was playing with my 2, I hear "I've lost my fiance to the chinchillas, huh?"

Wow, must be a more common occurrence than I thought. My Hubby loves our chins, but he is was jealous of them as well.

My son's dad always says if I gave him half the attention I give the animals he wouldn't be as cranky. I told him when he starts acting like my pets and doesn't whine, complain and give unconditional love then maybe just maybe I'll treat him as good as the critters...LOL Maybe that's why he has his house and I have mine. I like it that way.

Latest posts

Back