• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

chins for sale and adoption

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamlite

C22 light tan male born 10/17/13 out of shown parents, good size and color for age, very friendly, would make great pet or breeder, will be available at/after ACS show, $150
C18 mosaic male born 7/16/13, out of good lines, good color and neck, could use more size but still growing, will be available at/after ACS show, $150
They are both caged together, $275 for the pair!

Rescues
Young black velvet male about a yr old, has been caged with other males and got along great, a bit shy, $100
Pair of adult black velvet males, one is older 7ish yrs, the other is younger 3ish yrs, both were treated for fungus and have healed nicely, they need a nice forever home together, $165

Located just south of harrisburg. Can hold till show with deposits. Pictures on my website www.blschins.weebly.com

How do you think the mosaic boy would be with another chin? I've been hoping to get one to keep my other chin company. He was housed with a mosaic male before I got him so I know he's capable of getting along with another one. He is only 9 months old. Do you think it would be a good idea to go for it?

The mosaic is currently caged with 2 other males (including the tan listed for sale). He gets along with them, but like with any other chin they may or may not get along. All of the males listed.are or have been in colonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back