Chinnie Cookies

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MyFuzzies

Last night I decided to try to make chin cookies for my boys. Well, turns out they are a BIG hit here...they LOVE them!! Yay :thumbsup:

Anyway, I just thought I'd share the recipie I used:

Oat Flour, Pumpkin, Timothy Hay "dust", Orchard Grass "dust", crushed Rosehips, Rolled Oats, Steel cut oats, Wheat Germ, Flaxseed & Barley Flakes.

I know how expensive things can be buying online, so I thought I'd try this & the outcome is great! You could change the ingredients as you wish depending on what your little ones like. Good Luck!

Tabitha the cookies were a hit! Eight out of the nine chins thought they were super. There is no hope for Dane. He's a raisin man. BTW....they smell great! Thanks for the cookies.

Shhhhhh. You're killing my business! :p

OMG I'm sorry :err: but at least I didn't give EXACT measurements (not like it would take an idiot to figure it out though LOL)

OK come on people....get to buying those cookies from Essentia!!! You don't want to slave over a HOT oven baking for hours do you? NO WAY!! Let her do all the hard work :thumbsup:

Sorry guys, didn't get much sleep last night and feeling a little delirious :wacko:

ETA: Alex, I'm glad your babies enjoyed them!

I have to order more cookies from Essentia, my fur kids kept begging and begging. Every time I walked by a cage they were immediately pressed against the side like a kid in a candy store eyeing me like "Hey mom, mom, yeah mom, I know you see us...Cooooookies...Cooooookies...I'm putting you in a trance, you must give us cookies"

Don't feel bad Tabitha, I didn't sleep much either lmao.

Shhhhhh. You're killing my business! :p

Not to worry, every time I see a list of ingredients of any kind I suddenly have a bad case of the "heebee jeebees" :wacko:

OK come on people....get to buying those cookies from Essentia!!! You don't want to slave over a HOT oven baking for hours do you? NO WAY!! Let her do all the hard work :thumbsup:

You have convinced me! I will NOT slave for HOURS into ever attempting to bake anything (my poor kids).

I was totally just kidding. :p Mine don't contain much of the same things as the recipe you just posted so it doesn't matter anyway.

It's weird. My chins don't go crazy when you just give them one of the ingredients (like hay or oats and such) but mix them together and they go CRAZY. Silly chinnies.

And I did not mean to stead this thread for advertising, I swear. Back to cookie recipes!

Back