Chinnie Charms

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleTrinkets

Need a dusting?
Hey guys, my sister's currently making a bunch of small charms... right now they're in sketch-mode and she wanted to see if anyone here would be interested in some chinchilla ones.

She would be able to do:
Necklace/Cellphone pendants
Bracelet charms
Earrings and Pins
Fan pulls
as well as a few other little items.

She drew a few doodles to show some example poses:
Chinnies.png

As for a price range they will probably be around $5 to $15 plus shipping depending on the size and make.
If anyone's interested at all, I'll make sure to tell her and get her to start work on them.

CUTE!!! I'm interested...of what would they be made???

OOPS -- sorry for the double post - I meant to edit.

Last edited:
We are thinking they should be sturdy enough for a keychain. Although once they are made we will probably do a few tests to check their durability. We're planning on making a variety of sizes of the designs above.
She'll probably be able to customize them to look like your chinchillas, too!

That won't be possible for us since we do not have the equipment to work with any sort of metal. But we are fairly positive the plastic will hold up. :))

Thank you all for your interest! :)
Right now we are currently working on the forms but I will definitely make a sales thread once we get some in the making.

I'm interested in a personalized keychain. I'm looking forward to what you both make!

Back