Chinchillas on Ebay !!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people don't know any better. They think it's like CL but that they will make a bit more money. I just report it and Ebay removes it and it's all good.

I just got a little mad, their fur didnt look in the best health and was a bit of a shock to see them on there. Poor little chillas, makes me want to take them and give them some love !!! I couldnt help but think that if i had to get rid of my chinchillas i would be searching and really trying to find a good home for them, not post them on Ebay and give them to the highest bidder.... You would think people would have more sense than to put them on Ebay, and there are plenty of sites where you can advertise animals... Atleast they are off Ebay now though :)

Atleast they are off Ebay now though :)
Did you contact them to suggest an alternative (like a UK forum) before you reported the item to eBay? :unsure:

It's always worth contacting the seller to suggest a reputable forum or venue to place their ad - that way the chin(s) gets a chance of a good home - as Peggy says, sometimes people don't know any different.

I actually didnt even cross my mine Claire D, i think me and my bf was just so shocked to see them there. Thinking about it now, i think i should have contacted them and if i can i will contact them. Even there message just sounded so impersonal :( I hope they will look into a better way to advertise them and maybe take a little bit more care.

Latest posts

Back