Chinchillas on Diego!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So today I was at the dentist office and had to bring Remy, and there were chinchillas on the show!! It was so cute! Remy has never watched an episode of Diego before, and I thought it was so cool that his FIRST episode he watched had chinchillas in it!! Ha, just thought I'd share. :)

lol I couldn't hear most of it, was in a waiting room at a dentist office. I wish I would have heard the noise. I was just freaking out going "Get that chinchilla out of the river! He'll get wet, and wet chinchillas aren't good!"

lol I couldn't hear most of it, was in a waiting room at a dentist office. I wish I would have heard the noise. I was just freaking out going "Get that chinchilla out of the river! He'll get wet, and wet chinchillas aren't good!"

:rofl:

LOL that episode is a blast of the past, hehe, well 5 years ago I think. My girls loved that episode because we had a baby chinchilla at that time and my youngest, who was about 4 years old kept yelling for them to find it's parents. Too cute.

I was making a fool of myself in the waiting room. Talking to the tv. You'd have thought I was bonkers. I mean, you all wouldnt, cuz you "get" the chinchilla fascination, but the other people in the waiting room were probably like "wtf??" haha

Back