• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Chins-N-Hedgies and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Chinchillas for Sale (Hendryx Chinchilla)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EMSChins

Hendryx Chinchillas
I have just updated my website with basic information on chins I currently have available for sale. I have yet to take photos on some of the chins but hopefully will have those updated within the next couple of days. If you see something that you are interested in and would like more information feel free to shoot me an email either through here or my website: www.hendryxchinchillas.com

Dee I just sent you pics of B113.

Also, I just updated my website with pics of all chins for sale for anyone interested.

Thanks.

:bump1::bump1::bump1:

I have several very nice chins for sale. It is possible that I can help arrange a Railroad to the Richmond, VA area in August as well as Orlando, FL in November.

Information and pictures of available males can be seen here: http://www.hendryxchinchillas.com/for-sale/males/

Information and pictures of available females can be seen here: http://www.hendryxchinchillas.com/for-sale/females/

I am also considering selling a proven breeding male (standard) that did very well at show including MCBA 2012 Nationals.

And a retired bonded pair, a standard female that was RGSC in NC - she is spayed. Has a very sweet personality. And a proven XD ebony male that is a very slow producer. He is super duper sweet and would make an excellant pet. I am placing these two together as pets. Since the female is spayed they do very well together and no babies will result. The male is breeding quality but very slow and I feel he will do best in a pet home. They are both gorgeous animals.

Please e-mail for details.

I forgot to add that I will be in Lexington, KY next Tuesday and Wednesday (July 16& 17) and can transport there as well.

I have had several people ask if I plan on going to the show in New York this fall. I would like to gauge how much interest there is in the chins that I have listed for sale on my website if I do manage to attend this show. If there is enough interest, it may make the decision for me.

I have several males and females currently listed for sale. By that time, there may be a few more.

:bump1:
If anyone in the south eastern states are interested in the chins I have for sale, I have a breeder friend that is willing to transport chinchillas to Richmond, VA the weekend of August 24th. They would need to be picked up at her home. She is also willing to RR to the show in Orlando in November if anyone in that area is interested. Please see my website for updated info on chins for sale. There are some very nice animals.:bump1:

Latest posts

Back