Chinchillas and twilight??!!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chillathechinchilla

Hello everyone. I have discovered something about Bella Swan that will forever boggle my mind forever. And yes, it has to do with chinchillas.

I was searching videos through YouTube, when I came across a Twilight deleted scenes reel.
Now if you know anything about this movie, the scene when Bella goes into Edwards room for the first time she rummages through his stuff right? (It's a rhetorical question. Just nod and say yes) It's kind of hard to explain. Just watch the video below through this link, and start watching at 5:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYP2kq3forw&list=FLzpgogjJbvSx4hKwtxkL75w&index=25&feature=plpp_video

Comment on your reaction/if you knew.

Because I swear when I bought the Twilight extended version, this clip was not in it.

Now because they deleted that scene, millions of people missed the opportunity of knowing what a chinchilla is.

So thank you Catherine Hardwicke.

Wow LOL, I havn't seen that clip in the extended addition either. That was totally random, it made me laugh though! Thanks for sharing that, wish it made it into the movie! LOL

After thinking about it, I'm glad it didn't make it into the movie. How many kids are going to do proper research and spend the time/money it takes to own a chinchilla? most will be like "ohhh a chinchilla, how cute!" and nothing more.

There are lots of good owners out there, but unfortunally there are bad ones too. I would hate to see a chinchilla that can't be taken care of properly being miserable.

Latest posts

Back