Chinchillaless (for a week :P)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chiaismypet

Yeah, I am currently chinchillaless. lol, I just gave my chinny to the petsitter for a week while Im out of town, and I ALREADY miss her </3.. :( I hope she knows im coming back! :O I'm so used to checking on her and stuff. Now when I look and see no cage im like ._. torture. I NEED to know what she's doing AT ALL TIMES. haha

I know how you feel!! I am leaving for a week soon and am so worried about my chins. A couple of months ago I was leaving a lot for short periods of time but now my chin knows what the suitcase means, and whenever I get it out and start packing she completely flips. A cam is a good idea.

No joke, I miss my little monkeys when I'm gone. We did set up a webcam :)

Oh please tell me how! I never rly use them all to much, so im not to sure how it would work finding a suitable one, setting it up, or being able to view it from another location.... or anything rly lol

Are there people out there that will chin-sit or is it just friends? I take a weekly vacation during summer and my mom usually feeds Carl but that means no me AND no playtime for a week. I don't trust my family with taking him out because they don't know enough about Carl or chinchillas...it scares me. 😩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are people who would i'm certain. My friend was pet-sitting, but if she hadn't been able to I would have given her to my vet. He has a boarding service for chinchillas. Talk to your vet, they might be able to help. The one near me is called Little paws animal clinic, which I love.

Latest posts

Back