Chinchilla store in UK

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ljiayi

@chingary
Hi all, I'll be travelling to UK in Dec and am wondering if there are any recommended pet stores that sell chinchillas (just to see more varieties of them as it's quite limited in Singapore) and chinchilla supplies?

I'll be going to London, Edinburg and York. Do let me know!! Would really like to get some supplies over there that I can't find locally.. Especially a fleece pillow and poop guards.

Thanks!

I have never found a single store over here in the uk that sells anything decent for chinchillas... For buying supplies I would steer clear of any main pet shops like pets at home, jollies, there are a few good online based shops that are uk based but it sounds like you are not here long enough.... If you want to look at some chins the only place you will see any variety is at a breeders, the pet stores that have chins almost always just have standard greys.

Thanks for the reply! Is there any street or area in particular where there is a cluster of pet stores located near each other? It doesn't have to be just for chinchillas...

Latest posts

Back