Chinchilla Pokemon Episode :)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chin_gal

Me? Addicted?
So, I've been watching the new season of Pokemon (yes, I'm 22 this month and still watch Pokemon on occasion :neener: ) and just saw an episode that premiered Minccino, the chinchilla pokemon. I remember talk about him a while back on here (under his Japanese name "Chillarmy") when the games were coming out in Japan, and thought maybe people would be interested in seeing the episode.

Now, he's an OCD chinchilla that does climb trees and doesn't seem to mind the water, which is kind of stupid, lol, but he is cute at least! :p

Here is the episode: http://pokemonepisode.org/episode-667-minccino-neat-and-tidy/

Haha I saw him a while ago..he's so cute. x]
I almost named mommas male kit chiramii.

As soon as I saw this, I frantically searched google for Minccino fleece for Chinchy's cage, lol. No such luck.

I watched that on youtube the other day, and yes, I am 31 YRS old. I love pokemon but I hate the fact they changed the voices. In fact my 1st chin was named Puffy after Jigglypuff :)

I though about renaming Chichiri to minccino when I found out last month that HE is actually a SHE.

I watched that on youtube the other day, and yes, I am 31 YRS old. I love pokemon but I hate the fact they changed the voices. In fact my 1st chin was named Puffy after Jigglypuff :)

I though about renaming Chichiri to minccino when I found out last month that HE is actually a SHE.

Haha, that's awesome! :thumbsup: I love others that, like myself, aren't ashamed to remain young at heart and enjoy some good quality childrens' shows and movies! Especially those that you grew up with! I swear, there's some things I'll probably be shamelessly watching for the rest of my life! :p And they had to change the voices because they changed companies after the 8th season. Sucks, but it happens. :/

And Minccino would be a cute name, but Chichiri is cute as well! :)) I think it suits a boy chin just fine! :D

I love that they finally made a chinchilla pokemon... 'bout time, lol. It is so cute. I love it. I had to get the new version just to have it. Although I haven't played it in awhile.

Haha don't worry. My fiance and I are the same age and in my Easter basket he put pokemon cards and one was a Minccino!! I'll have to take a picture when I get home and post it on here.

I got you all beat, I am 43 and I like Pokemon! It's because my sixteen year old son grew up with it, literally all of his life he has loved it.
As soon as he got Black version, he caught six minccino and named them after my girls.
:)

That was awesome to watch! I haven't watched pokemon in years...and I feel a bit dated after watching how different their new intro is. I wonder what minccino evolves into...

It evolves into Cinccino when exposed to a Shiny Stone.

250px-573Cinccino.png

Pokemon and My Little Ponies, what more could a girl ask for?

Last edited:
GAAH I think I just died of cuteness overload!!!So...would Minccino be considered a 'velvet' chinchilla? ha

I'm 27 and I'm glad I'm not the only nerd around here. I'm still working on the Pokemon White game, I caught Minccino but not using it on my team...it's just not as useful. Darn cute though!

That was awesome to watch! I haven't watched pokemon in years...and I feel a bit dated after watching how different their new intro is. I wonder what minccino evolves into...

lol, yeah, it has changed quite a bit! I haven't watched any of the seasons in full since Johto, but for some reason I decided to start back up with B&W. It's not too bad, but it's still not as good as the early episodes!

GAAH I think I just died of cuteness overload!!!So...would Minccino be considered a 'velvet' chinchilla? ha

:rofl:

I'm 27 and I'm glad I'm not the only nerd around here. I'm still working on the Pokemon White game, I caught Minccino but not using it on my team...it's just not as useful. Darn cute though!

Yeah, I have played all the way through Pokemon White and never used my Minccino. He's just not a very good pokemon, lol. Well, I'm not a normal type user either... but I'm pretty sure he just kind of sucks. But he is really cute! :D

Edit: Guess what I just noticed? Shiny Minccino is a violet wrap! :D http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Minccino_(Pokémon) I guess that also makes the normal colored Minccino an ebony. Can't believe they didn't give him a white belly! (I'm just making similarities of course, I realize the creators had no intentions on matching chinchilla colors/mutations :neener:)

Last edited:
haha, that's awesome! :D I have one that is 'sort of' named after a pokemon. My girl, Cherry, was named after what I nicknamed my Pikachu in yellow version. lol. Man, I am such a dork, lol.

haha, that's awesome! :D I have one that is 'sort of' named after a pokemon. My girl, Cherry, was named after what I nicknamed my Pikachu in yellow version. lol. Man, I am such a dork, lol.

bahaha dorkiness is perfectly acceptable and adorable =). I just noticed how much they pay attention to detail with that pokemon...just look at the shape of the tail and the limbs! Props to the creators of pokemon for sure;)

Back