Chinchilla Paw Prints?

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chinbutt

Mr. Handsome Chin
Does anyone know if there's a safe way to get your chin's paw prints on paper? I'd love to have a black & white image on my computer of my chinnies little paws. :D

i dont know if there is a way to do it, but i think it shoulds just adorable. good luck,

I had success using Blu-Kote. It was a little messy but I had my chin walk through the Blu-Kote and took the best prints and got a tattoo and took the same design and made up some vinyl decals. I did cover my entire table with newspaper because Blu-Kote stains everything and I had purple hands for a few days but it was worth it.

Attachments

• tattoo.jpg
    tattoo.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 122
  • chin prints.jpg
    chin prints.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 106
awesome idea for a tattoo. If I could ever commit to something like that, a chinchilla inspired tattoo would be pretty cool. :thumbsup:

I saved this off the internet a couple of years ago, can't even remember where I got it from now...

chintracks-1.jpg

I had success using Blu-Kote. It was a little messy but I had my chin walk through the Blu-Kote and took the best prints and got a tattoo and took the same design and made up some vinyl decals. I did cover my entire table with newspaper because Blu-Kote stains everything and I had purple hands for a few days but it was worth it.

Ah so you're the person my girlfriend bought the decals from! We totally love them, very cool. Thanks for the tips as well, I'll keep that in mind. We still want to get a copy of our own Chins little unique feet.

One guy on another site mentioned putting an ink pad for rubber stamps on the floor surrounded by blank sheets of paper. He said the Chins just walked over the ink pad and sheets of paper on their own. Apparently, the ink comes off very easily. He said there was very little left after letting them run around the room, and he cleaned off any remaining residue by hand.

awesome idea for a tattoo. If I could ever commit to something like that, a chinchilla inspired tattoo would be pretty cool. :thumbsup:

I've considered it but I think I'm shying away from anymore tattoos. I only have a couple and I kind of regret those. My g/f on the other hand is really into tattoos, and has her heart set on something Chin related. She said if she gets paw prints, she wants them to be directly from our own Chins.

Oh gosh, I love the tattoo, I'm planning on getting my chinchilla's feet on myself! I didn't think it would look so good.
My plan was to have her do a nice long fresh sandbath and toss some black paper just outside the bath. I've noticed she likes to climb onto my school bag after a sandbath and she leaves pretty clear footprints on it.

I was just going to trace it on the computer =)

I have used food coloring on my dogs paws so my son could "fingerprint" with him lol. It worked good and was non toxic....

I have wanted to get my chin's footprints as a tattoo for a while now, I just don't know if I can actually go through with it! :D love the idea though and thanks for sharing the graphics!

Back