Chinchilla Organization =)

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy_Bunny

How does everyone organize their chinchilla supplies? What is your system of organizing everything? Sometimes I feel like I have OCD when it comes to my chinchilla supplies :laughitup: Please post your pictures/videos =)

Here is mine http://youtu.be/KAagMHJqymQ
Sorry for a bit of the shakiness, it is in the process of adjusting to stop that. I hope that doesn't affect your viewing =)

All I have are old pictures at the moment. I'm actually redoing the chins closet this summer. My going to attempt to have my dad build a cube shelf on the wall and I can put fabric baskets in each cube with a label on it. :D That is the plan anyways, but things don't always go as planned. lol

Right now I just have a those plastic 3 drawer containers, large dog food container for food, cubes, etc.

I am also OCD about my chins supplies, and my dogs things. Much more OCD about their things than my own.

Wow that setup looks awesome! I wish I had mine set up that nice! I have a large bookshelf and then I have teal fabric storage bins (the ones you get from craft stores... I think they're commonly used in college dorm rooms haha) lining it with all the chin stuff.

Wow. I suck. My chinchilla area is a mess, but they do have roomy cages that I'm pretty good at keeping clean. And my kids (my impediment to organization) like to hang out with the chins, which makes them all happy.

Latest posts

Back