Chinchilla Names

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading a post in the faq about chinchilla names websites and found that most of the sites were deleted or the name page deleted. I have a website in my favourites from several years ago when we were naming our guinea pigs and there was so many great ones it was so hard to choose! I was browsing through all the animal names and they have a lot of chinchilla names. If you don't like them names try browsing through the other small pet names as they are quite nice aswell.
http://www.lovingyourpet.co.uk/pet-names/
The chin names:
http://www.lovingyourpet.co.uk/pet-names/chinchilla-names/

It's so hard or choose a name! There are so many options. I had a list of names that were all characters from TV shows that I like, or real life people that I am a fan of.

Elijah is named after a character on The Vampire Diaries. :)

When I got apollo, I couldnt think of any names. I decided Apollo was nice. 3 days after naming him, I thought of some really cool names. Nooo.

WHen i got my 5 month old we were gonna name her coco BUT she decided to show us she needed a new name, so we named her after her behavior: Sassy. and she is!
I named Batman batman because thats what he reminded me of.
Sky got her name because she liked climbing the front of the cages trying to reach for the "sky"
Jekyll and Hyde because one is dark and one is light.
Lucky got his cause he was born on st patty's day and only has 3 legs.
Thats just some! :)

My little girlies are named Clio and Lily and I got them from Greek mythology. Clio is the Greek muse for history and I am a giant history buff. Lily cam from Lilith who in mythology is considered the demon of the night. My sister actually named her and my friend told me about the history of her name. I actually laughed when I found out because she is my wild child. As soon as I approach the cage she's at the door waiting to try and escape!

Latest posts

Back