Chinchilla Jungle Gym

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TaylorMadeChinchillas

I spent most of my time off from work today catching up on orders, but afterwards I decided to get a little creative. After looking at cat trees and similar activity items for a while, I came up with this. . .

All of my chinchillas got a turn playing, but no group enjoyed it more than the whole family. The babies, Jango and Jiana, were instantly all over it, while Padme (Mom) and Anakin (Dad) took a little warming up. Before long, they were all bouncing from level to level. After quite a long playtime, with lots of popcorning throughout, they went back to their cage for a much needed nap.

Tell me what you think? Do your chins have a big playtime toy that they love?

That's amazing! I have had some playsets in the past but they always had to be put together each time I brought them out. My chinnies would love something like that for their play time

That does look nice, and gives me ideas. I put a ramp from the top cage to my bed, the oldest, 8 months, likes to jump from the upper level onto the ramp so that she can slide onto my bed. She then scampers back up to the top level to leap off again. Pictured is my 9 week old baby Fae, her 8 month older sister likes jumping off the level that's above her. Fae just likes to do the run and slide.

q39ArAR.jpg

I love that jungle gym...my chin is just getting old enough for full on playtime and ive been looking for something like that for him to play on. anyone have any other suggestions for play time?

Latest posts

Back