Chinchilla in Pixar Cartoon

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heku

Hi everyone!
Didn't know if this had been posted yet (feel free to delete thread if so) I ran into this pixarish cartoon last week. It has a super cute chinchilla in it... haha although hes on the bully's side, I thought everyone would enjoy a peek.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7VzlLtp-4

:neener:

:) haha Im glad!!! I think they rendered the chinchilla well! I love how hes eating the whole time.

The chin is very much chinchilla-like. Constantly eating and tubby belly. Not a fan of the butterfly slaughter, but, it's still cool to see a chinchilla in something for a change.

Agreed... I was almost sure the chin would be on his side by the end for the reason that he basically ate the whole time :) But it was still cute! :) Liked the bunny too! I knew the one was a squirrel, the other maybe a sugar glider?

I think the glider thing was a flying squirrel and he was the problem the other two were just his cronies. I loved the chinnie though so round and pudgy and always eating.

This won an award for the open source movie project. It was created with a free 3-D renderer called Blender. :)) It wasn't finished last time I looked at it.

I thought the chin was very funny & cute! I haven't seen this one either, thanks for sharing. The flying squirrel looked like it had rabies, yuck.

Latest posts

Back