Chinchilla Breeder Map

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no...I think I messed up can somebody PLEASE delete everything to do with Monessen, PA...I am sooo sorry. I couldn't find where to delete...my most humble apologies... :(

I am sooo sorry. I couldn't find where to delete...my most humble apologies...
No worries! :)) You just click on the "Edit" Button on the left hand side at the top and then the address on the left and it will allow you to delete it (you'll see the delete option in the popup).

I took care of them for you.

Just no one thats added themselves to the map, but their are breeders in WV.

Yea, you have to add yourself. Some breeders don't want their exact address known, and that's ok. Just pick a cross street. :))

When I click on into the map link...there's no edit button? Not very user friendly and I watched the video, it didn't help. Good idea, not entirely functional for me ATM.

Angie did you sign in using info provided in first post? I found it pretty easy and I am not very computer savvy.

Just no one thats added themselves to the map, but their are breeders in WV.

Is there a way that i could find out were some might be?:) cause im planning on getting a chinchilla and the closest places that have or may have chinchillas are an hour from me pet smart and pet co.:bliss:

You could probably post what you are looking for and where you are located in the Chins Wanted section here. Someone will probably let you know.

AHA! Yeah, Jags, that was it. I realized it before you mentioned it but didn't have time to mess with it. THEN after I logged in and got to the editing function, the stupid marker kept flying all over the map! Finally got it though!

You could probably post what you are looking for and where you are located in the Chins Wanted section here. Someone will probably let you know.

Found it,Posted in it aint haven't any luck.Most likely will have to go to a pet store.

Latest posts

Back