Chinchilla and his fleece girlfriend c;

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mircat

I got a fleece chinniebuddy from ChinChic, and I happily discovered Davy actually cuddling it today after a week! The first pic is how he would just stand by it. He'd occasionally check it out and wouldn't mind if I pushed it close to him. The others are from today; he had his paws on the buddy and just looked so cute all snuggled up with her c;

Attachments

• IMAG0752.jpg
    IMAG0752.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 150
  • 1372574076067-1-1.jpg
    1372574076067-1-1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 150
  • 1372574204457-1-1.jpg
    1372574204457-1-1.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 144
  • IMAG0831.jpg
    IMAG0831.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 143
Too cute! I've tried giving some of my chins cuddle buddies, but they just push them off their platforms as if they're taking up their precious lounging space. I even had one chin remove the pillow out of a fleece hidey house. Guess he doesn't like the extra cushion!

It depends on the chin whether they will like/not like a cuddle buddy right?

Yes, I bought a cuddle buddy for my girl while she was quarantined and it just wound up on the floor all the time. She wouldn't mind if I pushed it close to her but never cuddled with it.

Only one of our boys likes his cuddle buddy and it's not for snuggling. He also beats her up once in a while which is kind of funny to watch and made me feel better for not getting him a real girl. Your's looks very sweet cuddling his.

I have one of those cuddle buddies too :) My chin Henry loves to sleep with it. It's too adorable

Henry

I made a cuddle-husband for my Daisy, and she used to push her house off the ledge to crush him, she'd carry him around by his tail, and pee on him. I think it was an abusive relationship haha! Though one time she brought him to the food dish.

Your chinchilla is cute with his buddy =)

Your chin is such a pretty white color & so cute with his cuddle buddy! Mine has one, but he ignored it, so I took it out of his cage, but I think I'll put it back in... He's taken to snuggling up under a scrap of fleece like it's a blanket, so maybe he'd like a pillow as well LOL

Awww! So cute!!! My Tribble snuggles up to his chinniebuddie the same way!

awe! Wally has one, but he drags it so it's next to his chin-spin and steps on it when he gets on and off of his wheel. It helps him feel safe when he hides under the wheel too, creating another "wall." I haven't seen him cuddle with it

Asa ALSO likes to use his buddy as a step into his wheel! LOL! Also, he likes to sleep on his cuddle buddy only occasionally. He usually just shoves it in a corner and ignores it, but when he wants it, he wants it!

Latest posts

Back