Chinchilla and Hedgehog Pet Portraits!

Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum

Help Support Chinchilla & Hedgehog Pet Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LYChinchillas

www.LYChinchillas.com
Hi everyone! :dance3:

I have opened a little Etsy shop for custom pet portraits, including chinchillas, hedgehogs, bunnies, cats, and more! These are mixed media pieces and very time intensive to make.

The link is www.etsy.com/shop/LYChinchillas and I hope you can stop by and give it a look! :heart:

Attachments

• 2z8sw8k.jpg
    2z8sw8k.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 9fmq1z.jpg
    9fmq1z.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 25
  • r9fscw.jpg
    r9fscw.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 14
  • mutv0w.jpg
    mutv0w.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 11ttlhe.jpg
    11ttlhe.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 15
Very cute!! :cute:
Thanks for sharing. I love artwork and enjoy seeing different styles & medias. :)

I love your chinchilla style! You make them so big and fluffy! I always dislike when chinchillas are depicted too skinny or rat like in art, because they really are giant adorable fluffballs. <3

All of your art is really cute! And such a unique style!

Thank you so much! That means a lot to me and our humble little shop :) We just finished a new chinchilla angle tonight, too!
15qros9.jpg

Oh wow! That one has got to be my favorite! I also just noticed how tiny and fragile the whiskers are on them.

Thank you all so much! Really appreciate it *huge smile* great start to the week!

Thank you so much! :heart5: Yes, it's 3D - I use high grade linen paper to accentuate the fluff and then a mix of paints (watercolor, herbal, acrylic) to finish off the portraits! They're mounted on archival mat board and then framed ;)

Thank you so much! :heart5: Yes, it's 3D - I use high grade linen paper to accentuate the fluff and then a mix of paints (watercolor, herbal, acrylic) to finish off the portraits! They're mounted on archival mat board and then framed ;)

Oh wow, very creative! :))
I want one someday, when I have more money haha.

Back